Position: MARKETING MANAGER
Location: SINGAPORE, SGP
Closing Date: FEBRUARY 15TH 2021
Monstercat is looking for a passionate and results-oriented Marketing Manager, APAC to be a communication link between Monstercat N. America and the Singapore team – communicating marketing initiatives, best practices and priorities between both teams. Reporting to the Marketing Director in N. America, this role is based in Singapore but will act as a conduit for activities across all of Asia Pacific, including Australia/New Zealand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
- Primary liaison with international marketing consultants/agencies, communicating Monstercat music + brand priorities to ensure effective social/marketing campaigns are carried out.
- Report marketing efforts, opportunities, and innovations to Monstercat HQ, and meet with N. American teams regularly to represent the needs of our Singapore operations.
- Work with artist management and partners to carry out localized campaign needs.
- As required, act as artist liaison / host for acts on tour or in-market.
- Develop ideas and oversee content plans on local MC platforms and with local partners, with the goal of driving conversion and affinity for Monstercat artists and projects (events, apparel, etc).
- Secure press, KOL, and media positioning for key music releases and core brand initiatives.
- Identify & recommend action on new media outlets and social channels / content platforms. Drive the CRM strategy in APAC, working closely with the HQ marketing team to enhance the effectiveness of our influence over fans.
- Pursue marketing initiatives for priority projects, both on and offline, that benefit Monstercat’s core business and bring value to artist campaigns.
- Build fan data through local CRM / acquisition campaigns and analyse fan sentiments & behaviour to unlock consumer insights.
- Implement weekly territory reports on audience sentiment, channel growth, and new trends/innovations in-market.
- With the Music team, collaborate on social listening and in-market activity/announcements to identify emerging artists and talent.
- Must have valid passport and be able to travel (post-COVID)
- Must have strong English speaking and written communication skills; second/tertiary language skills a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience in music, entertainment, or gaming — with experience in electronic music a plus.
- Autonomous go-getter passionate about setting the bar for Electronic music in Asia Pacific.
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize projects effectively.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing and local media landscape.
WHY JOIN MONSTERCAT? WE OFFER THE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Work with smart, driven, and passionate people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of music innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Work a flexible work week currently remote in Singapore
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with offices in L.A., California and Singapore, Monstercat is North America’s largest independent electronic music label. We’ve mastered the art of innovation to award-winning levels – we connect an unparalleled roster of chart-topping artists with fans worldwide, all the while partnering music with distribution players and partnerships that maximize impact. Powered by a collection of creative music lovers and tech aficionados, we’ve successfully forged into the realms of events, apparel, and gaming with signature style.
HOW TO APPLY…
On our website, click “Apply for this Job”. To be considered for this role, please include:
- Your resume
- A personalized cover letter that highlights clearly and succinctly how your skills and experience match the specific requirements of this role
- A portfolio of previous work or any other demonstration of creativity and immersion within the modern marketing landscape