Position: YOUTUBE OPERATIONS AND OPTIMISATION MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER)
Category: DIGITAL PLATFORM
Closing Date: MARCH 5TH 2021
Starting immediately, we are looking for YouTube Operations and Optimisation Manager for a fixed-term contract up to 12 months.
The role will lead operational strategy for maximising AWAL’s music and video catalogue on YouTube and be responsible for generating revenue from User Generated Content through digital asset management and manual claiming as well as ensuring our rights are represented accurately.
Supporting AWAL’s artists and label partners, you will provide exceptional asset management and conflict resolution services and maintain accurate metadata.
The YouTube Operations and Optimisation Manager will have direct contact with clients and ensure music catalogue transfers are done smoothly.
WHAT DOES A YOUTUBE OPERATIONS AND OPTIMISATION MANAGER DO?
- Monitor music content set up and publishing to YouTube and ensure AWAL repertoire is successfully monetised.
- Co-lead the operational relationships with YouTube
- Interface and build relationships with other labels and distributors to resolve issues around content ownership and availability
- Support business requests for rights and policy updates
- Own service-level documentation and internal best practice guidelines for YouTube Channel Optimisation
- Identify opportunities for workflow improvements, partnering with Product & Tech where relevant to implement supporting tools
- Work with specific artists and their teams to provide premium service where required
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- An expert in YouTube music rights management with a deep understanding of the YouTube CMS to resolve rights conflicts, manage claims at scale and administer channels
- A confident customer-focussed approach with advanced relationship management skills, ability to interface between partners, internal client-facing teams and artist, manager or label clients
- Operational mindset with the ability to use data to optimise workflows and maximise revenue
- Knowledge of digital copyright issues as well a a love of music and digital technology
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly to a non-technical audience
- Self-starter with the ability to manage projects end to end and with a continual improvement ethos
- SQL knowledge a plus
Status: Temporary for up to 12 months